søndag den 24. februar 2019

Introduction

Holaaa!
Heeey!
Heeej!

Welcome to Quack and Quirks!
I am Laura Mathilde or Lama, from Denmark and this page is about my experiences on my Agricultural internship at the Farm/Finca: La Donaira in the beautiful mountainous area of Southern Spain. 

The name of the page was developed together with my new friends from my internship place. They are people from England, Germany, Belgium, France, Holland, Austria, Sweeden, Argentina, United States of America and of course Spain. Since my Garden Master, Andrew, from the States and I have been pulling out a lot of quack (also called couchgrass or Grama in spanish) from the new garden together, I thought that quack would be a nice tittle. Quack is a practice of patience, which i am learning here. Quack is also the sound of a duck and since we do have a lot of different animals here, they should also be represented in the tittle! Just to be clear, i do not put the meaning of a German quacken into the word, because that is a person who pretends to have medicinal skills, which he or she does not have and I will not pretend. 
The word "quirk" means to be a bit odd, weird, excentric and having a mind of its own, which are words that fits to me. I am a bit quirky and i will be sharing some quirky things.
Sooo the two words together adds up to something good! 
Quack and quirks!
Welcome!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar